Sunday 20 July 2014

Latest Wins!

'Comping' has become a rather addictive hobby of mine. It started about 18 months ago, when my son was a baby and I had ceased employment and had some spare time. I began entering competitions on Twitter and the prizes began to roll in with very little effort. Encouraged by my success, I started to search for more competitions online and found there was a huge 'Comping Community', which I am proud to now be part of.
So, at the around the end of each month, I have decided to document any wins that I have had; partly because I want to share how easy it is to win prizes, and partly to keep track of the lovely prizes I have received. It will also act as an acknowledgement to the lovely companies who have provided the prizes.
Many of the prizes that I win are books, mainly because I love reading so much, I tend to focus on entering a lot of book competitions. Which is great for me and my blog, and the books also get reviewed by me, so hopefully, that goes some way towards a thank you to the company who provided the prize.  

So here are my wins for June and July! Not a bad few weeks, I'm sure you'll agree.

Book: His Father's Son by Tony Black from Black & White Publishing.



Book Bundle: Cat and Mouse, Four Blind Mice, Pop Goes the Weasel and Roses are Red, all by James Patterson from Headline Publishing Group.

Book: The Queen of the Tearling, by Erika Johansen from Transworld Publishing.




Trutex School Skirts: Not exactly a prize, but I was selected by Mumsnet to test and review the products.



Top to Toe Makeover at a hair and beauty salon in Sutton Coldfield. (Not yet redeemed.)

2x tickets to Drayton Manor from Days Out. Can't wait to use these during the summer holidays.

A video and still image camcorder from No.1 Brands 4 You!

Kiddylicious goodies from fellow blogger U, Me and the Kids. (Not yet received).

Tickets: Family tickets to Festival on the Farm, from baby/toddler food company Organix. (Not yet received).

Book: Simple Flower Arranging by Mark Welford & Stephen Wicks from Wordery.



Very cute mini alarm clock from Jones Clocks which my daughter has nabbed for her bedroom.

And finally more books: Two beautiful classic children's books- The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain and Puck of Pook's Hill by Rudyard Kipling from Mojo Mums.

Let me know if you've had any big wins this month, I'd love to hear about them. I look forward to telling you about future wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment