Monday 16 February 2015

It's about time...

It's been such a long time since I last wrote a post. The start of university, along with a sudden descent in to the terrible twos with Littlest L meant my blog was abandoned, unloved and forgotten.
Well, not quite forgotten. Ideas for posts have been surfacing and floating around in some empty compartment in my head since the start of the new year. I have been planning to get things up and running again, and hopefully better than before. I didn't write all of them down. so here's hoping I can still gain access into that empty head compartment...
Please stay tuned for more book reviews, animal related posts and I also have some great giveaways in the pipeline.
I hope you're all enjoying half term and let me know if there's anything relating to literature, education, parenting or animal welfare that you'd like to see here, take care and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment